Maintenance Services Direct are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy environment for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment.
We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Our Policy therefore, is to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities.
- Minimise our waste whenever possible and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- Minimise energy and water consumption within our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and sub-contractors and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
Maintenance Services Direct
If any of the services listed above are of interest to you or you require any maintenance, cleaning or repairs not listed above please Contact Us on +44 (0)1384 231211 or +44 (0)7973 502814 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a 24hr emergency call out on +44 (0)7973 502814